- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
Exceptionally friendly, prompt service and very accommodating.
I have had 2 Jeeps worked on at their shop, and they have saved me thousands of dollars.
Bought a new vehicle from a private party who was not able to figure out what was going on with it. Took it to Clayton and his crew, and they were able to figure it out and fix it. Thanks for doing it at a reasonable price and a timely manner.
Had my vehicle towed there on a Saturday and picked it up Monday by noon. Thanks for the quick service!
My family has had their automotive work done for years at Family Auto Care. A place and people you can trust to do a good job and at a reasonable price!
The last of the family auto shops. No gimmicks, no bait and switch, no changing the story to fit the bill. Just honest shop that wants you to get back on the road safely.